Two Leading Technology Providers. One Great Solution.
Mediaspectrum has been a leading cloud technology provider to Media & Marketing organizations for over 15 years. Meanwhile NetSuite has quickly become the leading provider of cloud-based financials/ERP. Now these two platforms are available, pre-integrated, to offer media and marketing organizations a premier end-to-end solution that includes CRM, Order Management, Ad Operations Workflow, Finance and Billing.
This joint offering, now available on Netsuite’s SuiteApp.com, comes as the evolution of advertising has burdened organizations with a multitude of manual processes and disparate systems. The combined solution includes Mediaspectrum’s Advertising Order Management and Ad Operations Collaboration platform with NetSuite’s CRM, ERP and Analytics. Now packaged together, these technologies easily handle advertising processes for digital, programmatic, broadcast, print and additional support for marketing services such as SEM, SEO, Websites, Social Media and more.
The Mediaspectrum Advertising Platform also includes plugin’s to various ad servers including Google’s DFP, Simplifi, MediaMath and both first and third party data management platforms to enable more targeted audience-based campaigns.
Media organizations opting for this revenue management and fulfillment platform will benefit from:
- Seamless movement of revenue from Order Management to ERP
- Visibility into digital inventory in real-time
- Reduced IT cost to integrate data betweens systems
- Improved data integrity through automation vs. manual entry
- Reduced turnaround times so campaigns get live faster
- More transparency across the entire lifecycle of an advertising campaign
- Large reduction in overall operating cost per campaign
If you’d like to learn more about Mediaspectrum’s integration with Netsuite, contact us today.